Most users ever online was 10 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:53 am

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month

Wild Heart RPG

Go down

Wild Heart RPG

Post by Amélie on Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:50 pm

Ziana, Leader of the North Pack

Ziana walked through the pine forest, leaving paw prints in the deep snow. Her white fur was glowing like silver in the light of the full moon. A frozen lake appeared between the trees, with the many bright stars beeing reflected on it. Ziana went over to it and sat down. She raised her head to the moon and howled. Howling was the only way to send messages to between the packs. "South Pack, the full moon has risen above our world and it is time for a great gavering. Meet me and my Pack on the grass plains! Ziana, leader of the North pack." It was importain to always tell who was howling. Ziana turned around and walked away from the lake.

Amber, Warrior of the South Pack

Amber was guarding at the border to her packs Territory when she heard the howling of Ziana. Her neck scruff stood up and she growled. A great gavering! Time to find out whats happing with our enemys! Amber ran away towards the Volcanos. She saw Lava, her Leader, and walked up to her. "Lava!" She bowed down and said: "I was guarding the border when I heard howling. It was Ziana, saying the full moon has risen. Its time for a great gavering." She bowed even lower. "I ask you for permission to go with you to the great gavering."
Amélie
Admin

Virgo

Number Of Posts : 120
First Day here : 2015-09-04
Place : Land Of Awesomeness

View user profile http://girlsclub.danskforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Wild Heart RPG

Post by Lara on Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:21 pm

Lava, leader of the South Pack

"Permission granted!" Lava walked to her den and sat down. She began howling "My pack will come to the great gavering!" She bared her teeth, "Amber why are they always calling everybody to the great gavering?!" growling she whent to the prey hole and took a deer. "Nice work" she murmed. "Fireclaw, Amber and me are going to the great gavering!" she shouted so that you could hear her it in the whole territory.
Lara

Aquarius

Number Of Posts : 103
First Day here : 2015-09-05
Place : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica LOL on Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:40 pm

Star sat at the peek of mount waffel howling at the shiny full moon. In between every howl she would say I am so awesome so loud you could hear all over the north pack. She sprinted down the mountain and ran right in to Ziana she hurried on just managing to so say I am so amazing before run on. Star just managed to hear Ziana growling in the distance. She finally reached the frozen lake were Crazy was sitting looking at the moon. When star can she bowed low. Star as all ways said I now I am awesome. Crazy thought Star was a leader and a ruler so she always bowed Star loved being bowed to so she would never say she was only the general of the warriors.
Veronica LOL

Number Of Posts : 48
First Day here : 2015-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amélie on Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:39 pm

Ziana, Leadre of the North Pack

She groweld angrely after Star had run into her. She ran after Star and said: "You are comeing with me to the great Gavering. Come on!" With those words she turned around and went pack to mount waffel.

Amber, from the South Pack

"What the heck!" she thoght when she heard star howling: I am so awesome
Amélie
Admin

Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara on Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:18 pm

Lava Leader of the south pack

She heard the howling: I am awesome, and thought: What is happening there, shaking her head she headed of the the great gavering muttering something about crazy North pack wolves.
Lara

Aquarius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica LOL on Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:31 pm

Star ran over to the great gathering were all the wolfs were assembled she sat down everyone were arguing back and forth. The moon appeared from behind a cloud and the wolfs started howling. When they stopped the arguing continued. Star said they should all calm down and be as awesome as she was. They all kept quite for a second staring with huge eyes a star. Star loved the attention but they all went back to arguing after 30 seconds intense staring.
Veronica LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amélie on Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:13 pm

Ziana, leader of the north pack

Ziana stared at Star, thinking: Not cool dude! The south Pack might get angry! but she did not say it allowed. She did not want to give those blood hounds, glancing over at the south pack, any ideas. She jumped up onto a huge stone and called: "Silence!"
Amélie
Admin

Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica LOL on Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:46 pm

What star exclaimed no lets all talk about how mighty Zinana is and who really awesome I am.
Veronica LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amélie on Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:48 pm

Ziana, leader of the south pack

Zaina says to star. "We could... but we must discus importain matters!"
Amélie
Admin

Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicia on Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:48 pm

Fire claw lurked around the border to the border to the north clan trying to find a north clan wolf to eat.
Felicia

Scorpio

Number Of Posts : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara on Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:16 pm

Lava Leader of south pack

"Fireclaw what are you DOING?!" Lava ran towards her, snarling and showing her sharp teeth that were soaked in blood. She realized what Fire was up to and said: "Good job if I die you might take my place as the leader, but now we have to go the the great gavering!" Lava walked past her and hurdled towards the meeting area.
Lara

Aquarius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amélie on Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:05 pm

Ziana leader of the north pack

Ziana jumpes up onto a huge stone and calles: "Silence! The great gavering has begun!" Respectfully she bowes her head to Lava. "If you want, you may speak first."
Amélie
Admin

Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara on Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:01 pm

Lava leader of the north pack
"Yes!" Lava growled. "Wolves of the south and north pack." She looked disgusted at the north pack wolves. "I have a complaint!" she shouted. "All my wolves woke up from their sleep they needed. Someone in the north pack wolves howled: 'I am awesome! I am awesome! I am awesome!' It was very disturbing and I demand two deers and a rabbit of your pack to make up for what you have done!" Lava snarled loudly looking at the north pack with her gleaming ice blue eyes.
Lara

Aquarius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amélie on Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:34 pm

Ziana leader of the North Pack

Anger rushed through Ziana when she herd that. Her neck fur stood up strait and her eyes began glittering dangerously in the darkness. But she tried to stay calm. With a quiet voice she said: "I am really sorry that we woke you from you very importain sleep. I respect that you need it if you want to fight the next day. But what we do behind our border has nothing to do with what you want. We choose what happens on our territory. So maybe you should stuff some rocks into your ears so you can sleep better." She glared at Lava. "And about the dears and rabbit: I am sorry that you need our help to survive. We would love to help you! Of course, we dont want you and your wolves to starve to death. We could give you some lessons in hunting if you want?"
Amélie
Admin

Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica LOL on Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:00 pm

Well I could teach how to be awesome and maybe a little hunting. I could also tech you not to be a big violent meany and I could also teach you to fight better we wouldn't want to loose evert battle that would not be fun. But the most important lesson is you are not awesome and i will joy teach you to be really awesome not as awesome as me but close
Veronica LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara on Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:06 pm

Lava south pack leader
"How dare you! We can hunt AND fight better than anyone of you!" Lava screamed fire burned furiously in here eyes. She showed her teeth that where soaked with blood. Her sharp claws sparkled dangerously in the shallow light. "If you don't hand over the prey we WILL START WAR WITH YOU!" Lava jumped in the middle of all the wolves that immediately backed away from her. She snarled at all of them and stalked away "come on my pack and for the rest of you THE GREAT GAVERING IS OVER!"
Lara

Aquarius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amélie on Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:37 pm

Ziana Leader of the North Pack

She coldly watched the South Pack go. Then she turned to her pack and said: "We will not hand over the prey. We will not do what these blood thirsty wolves tell us to do. We are free! We are, The North Pack!" Her wolves began howling in approval. "We are free! We are the North Pack! She whispered. "If Lava wants a war, so shall there be one."
Amélie
Admin

Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica LOL on Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:17 pm

You now you really need lighten that mood be as happy as me and the world will be a better place star said in a calm voice to Lava. You are kind or grouch real mean and really violent you are just not awesome lava
Veronica LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amélie on Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:24 pm

Secretly laught and thinks: So sad, but SO true!
Amélie
Admin

Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara on Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:27 pm

Lava leader of south pack
Lava growled dangerously, "back off or I will kill you!" She turned her back towards the north pack wolves and walked back on her territory leaving barley visible paw prints in the black sand. The south pack wolves followed her snarling at the north pack wolves. When they got back home Lava war so furious she ran fast as the wind into the hunting area and jumped on a surprised deer. Then she slayed a bear that was growling at her, but even he didn't survive. Five rabbits lost their lives and three more deers. After that she lay in a cave exhausted and looked at the mountain of prey she had just killed.
Lara

Aquarius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicia on Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:33 pm

Fire claw sat watching blood go insane laughing to her self she snicked of into the north clan
Felicia

Scorpio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicia on Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:41 pm

Stop freaking out i mean I was just going see if they had any food chill lol! lol!

Felicia

Scorpio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicia on Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:44 pm

fire claw snarled and growled at star
Felicia

Scorpio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara on Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:42 pm

Lava leader of the south pack
Lava stood up and went farther into the cave. Mist was swirling around something that lay on the floor. A dead Wolf. Shock waves spread in her body then she collapsed on the ground. When Lava woke up again she found herself on a big stone. Dead wolves lay around everywhere from both north and south pack. "If there is a war both packs will lose everything!" voices were hissing but saying the same thing. "Who are you?" Lava cried terrified. So many dead wolves. "If there is a war both packs will lose everything!" the voices said again. "Nobody will escape death!" "Leave me alone!" she howled.
Lara

Aquarius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down