CIS Girl Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 22 on Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:55 am

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

The Boy And His Dog

2 posters

Go down

The Boy And His Dog Empty The Boy And His Dog

Post by Amélie Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:42 pm

Here is a story I wrote:

The Boy And His Dog
I walked over the soft white sand of a Californian beach, listening to the sound of waves splashing in the background. The beautiful sun was sinking over the impressive and endless turquoise sea, turning the sky into a magnificent colors. I could smell the salty sea water in the air. Rusty, my bronze and white fox terrier, was jumping around in the glittering blue waves. That was when I felt it. The air turned cold and wet and thick gray mist curled up from the sea. “Rusty! Come here!” I jelled to him. He froze, and swung his huge fluffy head around. His bright amber eyes looked at me questioning. I called him again: “Rusty! Here! Now!” Suddenly, I saw something that almost made my heart stop. The mist had reached my brave dog. I began to panic because I could barely see anything. Somewhere far away I could hear Rusty bark fearfully. I ran towards the sound and felt ice cold water at my ankles but I did not care. I just wanted to save my poor Rusty. Then, suddenly, as fast as it had approached, the mist disappeared, but so did my Rusty…
For three years Rusty was nowhere seen, until one warm evening. The sun was going down just like in the terrible night Rusty had disappeared. The first I heard was far away barking, then, I saw a red bronze spot at the far end of the beautiful beach growing bigger and bigger with every meter it came closer. Tears began running down my face as I ran towards my long lost dog, and it seemed to me like he was crying as well…
Amélie
Amélie
Admin

Virgo

Number Of Posts : 120
First Day here : 2015-09-04
Place : Land Of Awesomeness

https://girlsclub.danskforum.net

Back to top Go down

The Boy And His Dog Empty Re: The Boy And His Dog

Post by Lara Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:56 pm

Super!!! bounce cheers