CIS Girl Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 22 on Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:55 am

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Percy Jackson RPG

5 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Percy Jackson RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: Percy Jackson RPG

Post by Amélie Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:37 pm

Lyliana seemed sad that she could not turn the wierdos into ghosts but tried a brave smile. "We could prove it by... throwing that water kid there (Points at Anna) into a pool of sharks. I bet her das is posiedon. By the way my uncel." Without waiting for Anna to answer Lyliana grapped her and pulled her towards a pool. Great White Sharks were swimming around in it. Lyliana patted Anna on the back and pushed her into the water. "Bye!" She called after her. "And good luck not getting eaten! Tell the sharkies your dad is posiedon and stuff like that, then they probebly will not eat you!"
Amélie
Amélie
Admin

Virgo

Number Of Posts : 120
First Day here : 2015-09-04
Place : Land Of Awesomeness

https://girlsclub.danskforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicia Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:43 pm

mean lyiana i dont like you and how do you know her dad i posidon he the man with the fork right
Felicia
Felicia

Scorpio

Number Of Posts : 23
First Day here : 2015-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Amélie Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:45 pm

"yes the the fork dude. and i know that she is fork-dudes child. I mean, who comes out of the sea at midnight and is not at all wet? And i bet your mum is athrodite."
Amélie
Amélie
Admin

Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica LOL Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:47 pm

Nooooooooooooo Anna screamed as she splashed in to the pool. She sunk to the bottom she freak out she she again was breathing under water. The sharks came closer Anna screamed. Then she said I am a child of Poseidon don't eat me witch sounded stupid but the sharks stopped and turned around. Okay Anna said this is creepy and with that she swam for the surface.
Veronica LOL
Veronica LOL

Number Of Posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Amélie Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:50 pm

Lyliana was leaning against a lamp pole drinking a glas of cola when annas head appeared over the surface. "Told ya so." she said after a nother sip of cola.
Amélie
Amélie
Admin

Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica LOL Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:53 pm

When she reached the surface she tumbled out of the shark tank and started screaming at Liyana. Weirdly she was not wet well that was wired Anna said now moving on if the gods are really real then why can we not she them or the monsters
Veronica LOL
Veronica LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Amélie Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:55 pm

It was a awesome day. Lyliana was drinking cola, with a perfect view on the shark pool, listening to the wonderfull sound of some random poseidon kid screaming in her face.
Amélie
Amélie
Admin

Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica LOL Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:00 pm

Anna felt like attacking Liyana but she was spining a sword in her hand so she did not attack.
Veronica LOL
Veronica LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Amélie Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:02 pm

(a sword and a cola) Lyliana just smiled at Anna because she knew that the fork-dude-kid would not attack her
Amélie
Amélie
Admin

Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicia Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:13 pm

Dina attacked lyliana pushing her in the pool of sharks
Felicia
Felicia

Scorpio

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica LOL Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:16 pm

Anna felt a rage of hatred looking at that girl of hades. Suddenly a wave of water splashed down over the Liyana she got totally soaked so did the fashion freak and Chiron the all looked very mad. Anna spun on her heels and shouted back as she ran take is what you get for messing with a child of poseidon. She only stopped when she was in sure distance of the ghost turning screaming girl.
Veronica LOL
Veronica LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Amélie Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:18 pm

lyliana screamed as the cold water sorrouned her. She wasent really scared of being eaten but of having to transform the sharks into shark-sushi, in case they attacked her. The sharks swam towards her and rubbed themselves against her. Lylianas fencing sword weighed her down but she mannaged to pet the sharks. She smiled at anna. What The fork-dude girl dident know when Lyliana had pushed her into the pool was that these sharks were vegitarians. She had just tried to scare Anna. Lyliana climed out of the pool and grapped her fencing sword and walked towards Dina. She sliced Dinas jacket into pieces and walked away to get a towl, leaving a Dina with her favorite jackt sliced up behind.
Amélie
Amélie
Admin

Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicia Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:58 pm

i hate you that was the best jacket ever what is your problem. yes my mom is aphrodite i am amazing i look great and i have great fashion. But lets go kill Anna she is so mean,
Felicia
Felicia

Scorpio

Back to top Go down

Post by Amélie Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:00 pm

Lyliana nodded slowly as if the idea of kiling fork-dude-girl seemed to amuse her. To Dina she said: "Dude, just by a knew jacket, but before that lets slice some Annas!"
Amélie
Amélie
Admin

Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:03 pm

Thalia
"DAD!!!" She screamed so loud and furious that all the souls and hellhounds looked at her in astonishment. A pale tall man (he was really big about 10 meters tall) came walking towards her. "Hades, I said I wanted a hellhound not a hound!" Thalia stared at the cute little dog looking at her with huge round eyes. It came closer to her she screamed and backed away. "Ehm... sorry." Hades looked not a bit sorry. She took out her black sword which glowed silver at the handel. "Nah, nah." Hades said. "No reason to get so offendet. Lets make a deal, you put that sword away and I will give you your hellhound." "I want a black one which can Shadow travel!" Thalia said furiously. "And never do that again!" she stomped of into the fields of punishment and tried slicing through some souls that looked rather annoyed than hurt.
Lara
Lara

Aquarius

Number Of Posts : 103
First Day here : 2015-09-05
Place : Denmark

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicia Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:38 pm

sounds fun were did she go that brat. Have you heard of that girl talia she is seposed to be your half sister she sounds so mean do you want to go buy a new jacket with me you could use some help buying cloths. why does this place have a pool of sharks isnt that just stupid it only posidons kids that survive in that tank anyway. Lyiana pulled in the dicertion that Anna went stop asking questions she screamed. Fine
Felicia
Felicia

Scorpio

Back to top Go down

Post by Amélie Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:22 am

"Acctually, Thalia is my Sister. Not cool! She is just in a bad mood because she did not get her pet yet. She want a hellHOUND! I have a hellCAT! Awesome right? They look like black leopards. They can choose their size, ccol right? There eyes a purple fire and they can make their tail tip burn with purple fire! They cant shadow travel. ):"

Last edited by Amélie on Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Amélie
Amélie
Admin

Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:31 am

Thalia looked at her dad. He looked worried and talked to some of the souls. She could understand some words they were saying. Hades shouted: "Yes but ein need a BLACK one which can shadow travel and this time a HELLHOUND and NOT a HOUND!!!" "But they are cute," the soul said. "Well, my daughter HATES cute things and YOU should know that!" the earth shook. Ha, ha. Thalia thought.
Lara
Lara

Aquarius

Number Of Posts : 103
First Day here : 2015-09-05
Place : Denmark

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica LOL Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:38 am

Anna came out from behind a tree with a smirk on her face. Liyana had a mean look on her face the look she had before attacking a monster. Anna just smiled and said I hope you learned your lesson about messing with me also go put some dry cloths on you are soaking wet
Veronica LOL
Veronica LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Amélie Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:19 pm

"Actually," said Lyliana, "Those sharks were Vegitarians. I tricked you, fish face." She started laughing. A little kitten walked over to Lyliana. It was black with purple eyes. It jumped up onto Lylianas shoulder and stuck its tiny pink toung out a Anna. It looked soooooooo cute. The kitten stuck its head towards Lylianas ear, it seemed like it was whispering something. Lyliana smiled. "Yes, I know, that girl Anna looks rediculas!"
Amélie
Amélie
Admin

Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicia Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:23 pm

"I know she looks so redicules but so do you so no suprise. So what do want to do now I am so bored."
Felicia
Felicia

Scorpio

Back to top Go down

Post by Amélie Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:54 pm

Lyliana takes her sword and spinns it around in her hand. "Yeah, I am borded as well, lets follow our plan and kill her." She point her swords at Annas throut. "Any...last words, fish face?" Anna stares down at the sword, her eyes widend. In that moment they hear a loud voice. Two huge streaks of light and fire shot towards camp and crashed into the strawbarry field. Dina, Anna and Lyliana ran over to the whole. A bulky man jumped grumbeling out of the gap, followed by a teenager. The man said something about: "Bad trafic." and then said to the three girls: "I have a message for chiron." Lyliana ran to get the centar and when she came back it looked like Dina was spraying perfume into Annas eyes. The man said: "Hi, I am areas and I order a quest. Here it is:" Chiron got big eyes. Areas said: "Dina, Lyliana, Anna and Thalia shall go. They will have to go to the wild and survive there for 5 weeks to prove they a worthy of the upcoming quest. Win or die." The teenager looked offended. "Thats not a phrofesie! Let me do that!" Areas grumbeld: "Sure appolo, do the fun part." Appolo raised his hands to the sky and said:
Child of Shadows and death
Working with the girl with underwater breath
Helped by the power of the white bird
To see what has to be heard
And prepare the the upcoming quest

Lyliana looked at Appolo and asked: "So you are saying....?" Apolla signed. "I am saying, that you, Dina, Anna and your sis Thalia are going on a quest in the wild for five weeks. Those who survive will go on a even harder quest!" Shock filled Lyliana. She aksed, with a shrill voice: "I have to go on a quest with fish face, fashion freak and MY SISTER?"
Amélie
Amélie
Admin

Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicia Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:58 pm

"hey that is so mean i am amazing so what do we have to do. This quest could ruin my cloths this is so terrible"
Felicia
Felicia

Scorpio

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica LOL Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:27 pm

Yeah I am not going with ghost girl and fashion freak also I am no way going with ghost girls sister one death girl I can hardly survive 2 I am going to die Anna cried.
Veronica LOL
Veronica LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Amélie Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:32 pm

Lyliana just rolled her eyes when fish face begann to cry. She said something like: "Cry baby" and went to her cabin. She had a secret Iphone of wich no one at camp knew. She took it out and typed in her sisters numebr. She heard someone scream something about cute hounds and awesome hellhounds. "TIA!" she yelled!. She always called her sister by her nick name. The screaming on the other end stopped as her sister picked up the phone. "LYLIE!" yelled her sister. Lylie was Lylianas nick name. "GET HERE NOW OR WE WILL COME AND GET YOU!!!" shouted Lyliana.
Amélie
Amélie
Admin

Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content