CIS Girl Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 22 on Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:55 am

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Percy Jackson RPG

5 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Percy Jackson RPG - Page 5 Empty Re: Percy Jackson RPG

Post by Lara Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:04 pm

"Sis you don't like your dad?!?!" Thalia said shocked. "He is the most amazing dad someone could have! He is sooo violent and cool!" 'U are sooo right boss! Poison her Hellhound said. She smiled again and said outloud. "I am going to be a godess when I pass these quests so bow to me!"
Lara
Lara

Aquarius

Number Of Posts : 103
First Day here : 2015-09-05
Place : Denmark

Back to top Go down

Post by Amélie Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:07 pm

Lyliana ignored her sister and did NOT bow. She stormed away leaving Thalia and Anna behind and ran into her cabin.

Chiron says to the new girl: "Well, hi! Do you know who your godly parent is?"
Amélie
Amélie
Admin

Virgo

Number Of Posts : 120
First Day here : 2015-09-04
Place : Land Of Awesomeness

https://girlsclub.danskforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:09 pm

"No you stupid half horse she doesn't and especially YOU should know that!" Thalia said. "They have to claim her first."
Lara
Lara

Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Katja:D Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:12 pm

"Hi and no I don't know who my uhh what was it? I'm Persephone by the way and I am new to camp, I just wanted to introduce myself."
Katja:D

Number Of Posts : 8
First Day here : 2015-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Katja:D Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:13 pm

Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica LOL Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:14 pm

Thalia go talk to your sister oh my god I don't believe I just said that I asked for your help.
Veronica LOL
Veronica LOL

Number Of Posts : 48
First Day here : 2015-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica LOL Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:17 pm

Who are you Persephone I am Anna I hate Thalia she is mean violent and bossy. This is Dina she is a fashion freak and liyana well she is ghosty.
Veronica LOL
Veronica LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Amélie Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:19 pm

Chiron: "OH I am sorry! I am sure you parent will claim you soon! While then, Thalia will explain Camp to you."

Lyliana: Anger shot through her body. She took out a magic back pack and started putting stuff inside:
Ambrosia
Necter
Spare Clothes
a hunting knife
Cat food
Cake
sandwiches
Many blankest
Sleeping bags
A magic tent
Armor pieces
A first aid kit
Fruits
Traps
Rope
Grapling hooks
And much more
Amélie
Amélie
Admin

Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica LOL Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:34 pm

Lets see how you do with water it the most amazing thing in the world. If the 2 hades kids over push you in a shark tank the sharks are vegetarians.
Veronica LOL
Veronica LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:59 pm

"ANNA!!! Look what you did to MY sis!!!" Thalia shouted at her. "Now she is offendet!" She turned her back towards the girls and headed towards the Hades Cabin. In the middle of the cabin was a huge box and on it stood: THINGS WE "BORROWED". She opened the black lid of the black box and looked inside. There were a few "Borrowed" computers, Ipads, Iphones, TV's, a mini version of Posidons tridon (he was really angry at us) and many (about a hundread different things) other things. Lyliana sat on her bed, "Hey sis take some of our 'borrowed' stuff with us!" Thalia said. "Here this Ipad then also this Iphone and the TV, which can change size and the craftingjohny made this. Also the computer and another TV.
Lara
Lara

Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Amélie Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:02 pm

"Sure!" said Lyliana, but she was still unhappy. She packed lots of Iphones into her bag and some TV and swords and more stuff
Amélie
Amélie
Admin

Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Katja:D Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:40 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica LOL Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:15 pm

So lets get going before you start arguing again you 2 ghost girls also I am starting to worry a little about that big box og "borrowed" things
Veronica LOL
Veronica LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:51 pm

"Whait I will pack the mini Tridon of Posidon and the 2 TV's that we 'borrowed' from the Firejohny and hm... 3 Ipads and 5 Iphones and 2 computers and 10000000 sweets and 50 kindles and... that would be it then, but... oh yes I am going to pack 9 waterbottles and 5 backpacks and 12 pistols and 10 swords and 8 daggers and... I think this is it... No I still need some bombs and some black fire which can burn down every enemy also those who are immune to fire. Ok finished." Thalia said and looked at the things she packed. "But I don't think this is enough what do you think sis?"
Lara
Lara

Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Amélie Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:01 pm

Lyliana looked at her sister, shocked. "Dude, we are NOT taking so many kindels! I am taking real books!" She threw some books in her back pack. "That should be it." Then Anna called them from the door. Lyliana flashes a angry and a bit hurt look at anna before she closes the back back and pushes Anna out of the way to get past her. Then she stoped. OMG! she thought. How wre they going to fly? Lyliana looked at her hell cat. Sadly she could not fly. Then a idea came to her mind. "Pegasus!" She said allowed and ran to the stables. All the flying horses started screaming in panic when she stepped into the stable. A feeling of sadness shot through her and she walked to the end of the stable were a black horse stood. Its wings were black raven wings, but were beautiful anyway. Its eyes were a warm glowing purple. She stroked it. "He, Nightdream." she said softly. Nightdream was the only horse that dident mind Hades kids. Perhaps that was because hades had made it and given it to her and Thalia to their 10 birthday. Now she was 12. Luckily, Nightdream also could not talk with kids of fork-dude. Only with Hades kids. Hi, Lylie! it said. Are we going on a quest to smash some monsters? Or some fork-dude kids? "Sadly no. We have to go on a quest with a fork-dude kid, who hurt my feelings." Lyliana opend the door and led Nightdream outside. She saw her sister and walked over to her. Nightdream pressed his mouth against her hand and said: "Hi Tia! Whats up?"
Amélie
Amélie
Admin

Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:52 pm

Thalia yelled: "CHARGE!" and raced through a crowd of Campers which landed on the floor and stared angrily at her. Nightdream was already out of the stables. Its long and powerful wings where folded and his strong body galloped behind Lylie. "Hey Nighti whats up? Ready for a new Quest, but sadly with the two other girls over there?" she asked. Hey boss jup I am up to everything! Nightdream replied. And does this thing have to come with us? I thought you hated cute things. "No this is a hellhound which can change size." Hey this pegasus does NOT like me so I don't like him! "Poison stop it! We will NOT fight now!" Thalia yelled
Lara
Lara

Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Amélie Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:02 pm

Lyliana walked over to a huge shed and searched for a chariot. Everywere were blue,red,yellow,golden and even a PINK Chariot! Then in a corner of the shed she saw what she was looking for. A night black chariots walls coverd in spirals stars and moons made of pure gold. Lyliana grapped it and pulled in outside, wich took very long. Then she strapped the ropes over Nightdream. She called over to Dina and Anna: "Get in your chariots or pegasuses! We are leaving now!"
Amélie
Amélie
Admin

Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:07 pm

Yeah we are leaving! Both poison and Nightdream said, but then both of them turned away from each other. Thalia smiled, "Yeah we are leaving!" she mimicked mockingly. Hmpf! Night said and Poison growled annoyed. It only made er laugh. "Sorry, im sorry." she laughed but her emotionless face came back quickly.
Lara
Lara

Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Amélie Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:16 pm

"I AM COMING TO!" yelled someone. The black kitten ran towards them and jumped onto Lylianas Shoulder. It hissed at the hellhound. "Shh Shhh.. Starlight!"
Amélie
Amélie
Admin

Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:23 pm

Poison barked angrily: Stupid kitten thingi I would like to chew it up! "POISON BE QUIET AND LEAVE THE HELLCAT ALLONE NOW!!!" Yeah, yeah boss what ever you want. Poison said annoyed but still looked angry at the kitten. "We really have three very different animals, don't you think so sis?" Thalia said.
Lara
Lara

Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Amélie Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:27 pm

Lyliana nodded, but made huge eyes when she saw something like a black lightnigh shoot through the air. "Starlight!" shouted Lyliana. In mid air her cute little kitten grew and changed shape. A heart beet later a black panther was flying threw the air towards Poison. The Panther thriugh itself onto Poison and yoweld: Na, want to get chewed up" Lyliana jumped of the chriot between the two animals. She graped the panther by the neck collor. Poison kept on growling, and Starlight kept on hissing.
Amélie
Amélie
Admin

Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:45 pm

Thalia pulled Poison back, "Woah easy boy!" Let me get that stupid thing! He howled madly. "NO!!!" she shouted it so loud and furious that all the campers looked up in shock. Poison shrunk into a tiny dog whimpering every few seconds. I-im so... so sorry... boss, he said very frightened. "It's ok im sorry, and now stop whimpering!" Yes, yes I... will do that I am so so sorry, Poison said still frightened.
Lara
Lara

Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica LOL Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:31 pm

Anna got her pegasus from the stables witch she had called "Dream!" and jump up an Dream galloped into the middle of the camp. Dream said "What is up Anna?" "Not much," Anna said. "Just going on a life treating Quest."
Veronica LOL
Veronica LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Amélie Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:21 pm

Nightdream watched Dream gallop onto the clearing. Dude, what the heck? he thought. Nightdream walked over to the horse and asked: What are you? Why are you such a wierd color? And why is your name sooo wierd?
Amélie
Amélie
Admin

Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:57 am

Thalia held Poison in her hand. "I have NO time for this NONSENSE!" she screamed at her hellhound, which curdled frightened into a ball. "Ok guys lets go on this stupid deadly quest!" Thalia said and swung herselfe on Nightdream.
Lara
Lara

Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next