CIS Girl Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 22 on Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:55 am

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Percy Jackson RPG

5 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Percy Jackson RPG - Page 6 Empty Re: Percy Jackson RPG

Post by Amélie Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:29 pm

Lyliana
"We have to wate for fashion freak and fish face!"
Amélie
Amélie
Admin

Virgo

Number Of Posts : 120
First Day here : 2015-09-04
Place : Land Of Awesomeness

https://girlsclub.danskforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:33 pm

"Oh come ON!" Thalia groaned annoyed. "Can't we go without them?!?!" Yeah go without them! Poison cheered and asked, Lylie why does your Hellcat hate me? "Poison stop being so RUDE to my sis!" she said.
Lara
Lara

Aquarius

Number Of Posts : 103
First Day here : 2015-09-05
Place : Denmark

Back to top Go down

Post by Amélie Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:03 pm

Lyliana says to poison: "Because you are ofennding it. And please, dont call it my hellcat. She has a name. Starlight!" She turned to her Sister. "We have to wate for them. The quest says so. But we could maybe go somewhere while we are waiting? To the monster forest?" Starlight got huge eyes and said: Yes yes yes! Monster killing time!
Amélie
Amélie
Admin

Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:55 pm

Yeah kill monsters!!!! Wohoooo! Poison barked happily. "Ok sis lets go!" Thalia pulled out her black sword that glowed silvery at the handel. She was ready to slice up some monsters and let out all her frustration and anger out. "And ehm... I think we should leave all our animals here just so that they are in top form and not bleeding to death or something like that." Her helldog barked angrily. You're leaving ME behind nuh uh NEVER happening! Sighing Thalia said, "Ok come with us but please try NOT to get yourself killed... or at least find yourself in the underworld taking away OUR time while you are fixing yourself again!" Yeah, yeah ok I will 'try' as hard as I can, Poison murmured. She glared at him furiously but then turned her back towards him and ran screaming towards the woods, followed by Lylie and her hellcat, Thalias hell dog and Nightdream their pegasus. As they arrived everything was quiet. "Where did all the monsters go?" she asked disappointed. Looking around she found a scared to death shivering wood nymph. "Do you have any idea where the Monsters went?" "Uh-h they a...re THERE!!!" she shrieked and was suddenly gone. "What was that?!" A growling came from behind. An gigantic army of monsters from Giants to Furies. "What the heck?!" Boss u said you wanted to fight monsters and here they are, Poison murmed nervously. Um... Im out of here! Nightdream neighed frightened and in a flash he was gone. "Well, thank you!" Thalia shouted angrily. "Ok... ok I have a plan: CHARGE!" She raced towards the army of monsters. THAT is NOT a good plan, her hellhound shrieked. She roared: "COME AND GET ME YOU STUPID NON BRAINED PIECES OF DIRT!" They growled angrily and charged too. After slicing open some furies and hellhounds (Not Poison!!!) and stabbing some giants to death she was so exhausted she could have slept for a year. Suddenly a giant took her by the leg and hurled her  against a tree. In seaconds 3 furies where on her stabbing and scratching her with their swords. A hellhound (Also not Poison!!!) took her in its mouth and threw her on the ground. The 3 furies where on her again. Thalia groaned, "I will never ever take an army of stupid monsters on my own!" and thats when she blacked out. The last thing she saw was the blood running down the deep gashes in her body and a furie looming over her with a sword about to kill her.
Lara
Lara

Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica LOL Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:14 pm

Anna flew after Thalia and Liyana fashion freak right behind her in to the woods when she saw the furies attacking Thalia Anna thought to herself why would I save her but when she saw Thalia bleeding and the furies with a sword raised above her chest. Anna hurdled her self of her pegasus knocking the furies away from Thalia. The furies looked furiously at Anna. Anna groaned why did I do that she thought to herself what has Thalia ever done for me. Well what is done is done Anna said. The furies attacked Anna giving her a very deep wound on her she screamed in pain and tripped over a stone face planting in to the ground great Anna thought this really is not my day. Suddenly Dream flies over Anna picking up by her jacket. Nice Dream Anna said. Now were is Thalia and the furies Anna asked Dream. Thalia is getting patched up by her sis. The furies Fashion Freak turned them to dust don't ask me how Dream said.
Veronica LOL
Veronica LOL

Number Of Posts : 48
First Day here : 2015-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Amélie Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:23 pm

Lyliana got huge eyes and ran to Thalia. She threw herself infront of the last Furry and screamed. "WHAT THE HECK! GO AND TELL HADES TO LEAVE US!" The Furry glared at her and said: "I have orders to bring you and Thalia to the underworld." More Monsters from the underworl came and surrounded Thalia, Lyliana, Dina and Anna. Lyliana hissed: "Go AWAY!" The ground to her feet uropted and bonnes shot out of the ground. Black mist curled around Lyliana. As wall of black bones shot high up around her wounded sister, Dina and Anna. lyliana stood outside the bones and kept on shouting words at the monsters I dont want to write here. Suddently an army of Demigods appered out of the trees and soon the air was filled with the sound of swords clashing.
Amélie
Amélie
Admin

Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:13 pm

Thalia is still lying there bleeding to death and lost in a Nightmare (Not Nightdream!).
Lara
Lara

Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica LOL Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:25 pm

Anna ran over to Thalia well over to the bones surrounding Thalia. Anna tried to break the bones with her sword. Anna manged to make a tiny hole in the bones she can just see Thalia bleeding to death her clothes drenched in blood her eyes were full of fear. Anna never really liked Thalia but seeing her there die made her realize that she was a child of Hades I mean what could expect of a child of such a horrible mean brat.
Veronica LOL
Veronica LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:02 pm

Still lying in darkness and bleeding to death and so on... bla bla bla
Lara
Lara

Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Amélie Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:01 pm

The sound of screaming and swords clashing, people murmuring curses and arrows wizzing around filled the air as one monster after the other got send back to tartarus. Soon, all monsters were gone. The campers stood around, breathing heavily. Then Lyliana saw someone liying on the ground. A scream escaped her throat and she ran to the body. A girl in full silver battle was lying in the grass. Her helmet was shaped like an owl. Panick filled Lyliana and she carefully pulled of the helmet. The girls light brown hair with the tint of gold was spread wildly around her dangerously pale face. Her warm brown eyes were wide open, but she wasent looking at Lyliana. She was staring into the sky. Tears welled up in Lylianas eyes and screamed: "WAKE UP! DONT LEAVE ME! NOOO!" She girl slowly moved her eyes to Lylianas, and for a second she dident seem to know who Lyliana was. Then she smiled. "Its ok. It is my time to go." Then her eyes went blank, and she stopped breathing. The earth begann to trembel and Lyliana broke down. Slowly light gray mist curled around the two girls and around all the other campers. And all Lyliana could think in that moment was: My best friend is dead...Lillie is dead...

Last edited by Amélie on Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amélie
Amélie
Admin

Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:27 pm

Still in darkness and pain in her whole body.
Lara
Lara

Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica LOL Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:51 pm

The bones finally splintered after Anna had been smacking them during the hole battle. Any help Anna screamed. No one came over well there are no manners here and  took hold of Thalia's shoe and dragged along as she stumbled towards beach through the the grey mist that covered the forest. Well this sucks Anna muttered as she finally reached the water edge and saw her hands were covered in blood. Anna fell to her knees in front of Thalia. Anna made the water heal Thalia. Thalia suddenly sat up gasping for air. Well were is my thank you and asked Anna Thalia.

Last edited by Veronica LOL on Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Veronica LOL
Veronica LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Amélie Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:34 pm

The mist spread around the forest and everything seemed transparent. The two bodys of Lyliana and Lillie still lay there, in the heart of the mist. It seemed to be comming from where they lay.

Last edited by Amélie on Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amélie
Amélie
Admin

Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica LOL Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:58 pm

Well at least you are awake and I do not control what you say. Also you really have not manners you could have died if I had not played superman and saved you from those bones. Now what heals you if we have to go to the under world then I am no way coming.
Veronica LOL
Veronica LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Amélie Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:03 pm

Lyliana stands up the the ground, a ice cold light in her eyes. She goes away, out of the forest and back to camp. Apollo kids run to Thalia and start muttering spells. Slowly her wounds heal, and color comes back into her face. While that happend Chiron and some other kids picked up Lylianas best friends body and carried her away. The sun was sinking and turning the sky into the color of blood. Later that night, Lillies shroud was burned in the camp fire. It was silver was an Owl. The campers sat around the flickering flames, while Lyliana was standing behind the croud, the flames reflected in her eyes, that watched the fire with pure hate.
Amélie
Amélie
Admin

Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica LOL Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:58 pm

Anna was having at chat with Dream her pegasus he agreed that Thalia was a meanie beanie for not saying thank you to Anna for hammering away on the bones for a whole 35 minutes and almost ruined her sword.
Veronica LOL
Veronica LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:48 pm

She opened her eyes. Blinding white light flooded over her eyes. Her whole body hurt, but not as bad as before. Familiar Apollo kid heads were floating over her. She was lying on the ground. Annoyed she sprang up. "Get away NOW and leave me ALONE!" Thalia screamed knocking over some campers and stabbing an unlucky one in the back. "Ok guys ready for the quest?" she asked and without waiting for an answer she raced towards Nightdream pulling her sister with her. "Come ON you guys lets get going! We have enough Computers, Ipads and Iphones with us and even a TV, so lets GO!"
Lara
Lara

Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Amélie Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:37 am

Lyliana stepped away from the fire and looked at her sister blanckly. Then she slowly went over to her Chariot and took her back pack over her shoulder. Nichtdream comes and Lyliana puttes the horse-rope-thing around him. Thalia jumped into the Chariot, followed by Poison and Starlight.
Amélie
Amélie
Admin

Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica LOL Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:49 pm

Anna swung her self on to dream and rode after Thalia and Lyliana into the woods.
Veronica LOL
Veronica LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Amélie Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:12 pm

Nightdream flys of into the sky at incredible speed. The air is wizzing around Thalia ad Lylianas ears and Lyliana askes anna: "Are you even allowed to be in the air? I mean, this is Zeuses Territory. If you duudently get blasted, just remember: I warned you!"
Amélie
Amélie
Admin

Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:58 pm

"Well..." Thalia shouted through the wind. "We are Hades children so we are also not really to be in the air. I kind of have the feeling that Zeus can't really stand him." Thalia stares at the sky that is turning from light blue to coal black. The approaching moon is casting a dim silver glow on the jungle that is forming ahead of them. They were flying towards the moon. Nightdream was barley visible in the now black sky only the edges of his moving wings could be seen. Anna was flying next to them. The odd thing about the landscape was that there first is a huge flat lane covered in grass and then suddenly high jungle trees rise out of the ground. The jungle stretched so far that you could only see the tree tops in both directions and in front. It seemed like they were placed there. Hey boss? "Yes Poison?" I think we should maybe... um... take cover... "Why?" Thalia looks up ahead again. Black clouds were forming and now rolling towards them like a tsunami. The inside of it, as she could tell, was churning like a hurricane. Lightning was shooting out at different spots. "Down NOW!" Thalia shouts waving her hands franticly in the air and points at the jungle. "We have to get to the forest and find shelter quickly!" The blackness was now shooting towards them like a rocket. "Down, down, down!" She mutters. As nobody reacted she took the reins and pulled at them so that their horse is listening. "Nightdream DOWN!" He looks at the churning clouds. The shock was clearly visible on his face, as quick as he could he sped down towards the ground. His wings were tightly pulled together. Then a few meters before they hit the ground he stretched out is black feathered wings and landed elegantly on the ground directly in front of the forest. "Good job." Thalia says patting him on the head. I know I am the best. Nightdream replies.
Lara
Lara

Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Amélie Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:40 pm

Lyliana leaped of the chariot and pulled it into the shadow of the jungle trees. Looking up at Anna an Dina who where still in the air, she rolled her eyes. "Dude, I think they want to die!" She said to Thalia. Lyliana snipped her fingers, and black mist began curling around her as well, even darker than the sky. Slowly it rose, spinning in circles until it looked like a very thin, very black tornado. The black funnel grabbed Anna and Dine, and pulled them to the ground. With a load crashing noise the two girls hit the jungle floor. Lyliana just smiled at them, innoncently.
Amélie
Amélie
Admin

Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:28 pm

Thalia laughed and took Nightdream by the reins. She guided him into the jungle. "Come on! Lets check out what we've got here!" and with that she hauls herself onto Nightdreams back and gallops infront of them. Poison leaps next to her. Boss! Boss! What do we do now? Slay some monsters? Please let us slay monsters next, it is always sooo fun to watch them die! Her hellhound howls. "Poison!" Thalia says sharply. "Not now!" She turns towards her sister. "Get up here." she calls down and pats Nightdreams back.
Lara
Lara

Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Amélie Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:06 pm

Lyliana throws a look at the two girls on the ground behind them "What about those two? We cant just let them here! They will die. Not that I cared, but Posiedon and Athrodite would..." Lyliana make a choped-of-head- sign. "And then they will let their anger out at us! Us innocent demigods!"
Amélie
Amélie
Admin

Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:49 pm

"Gods are sooo mean, well except for Hades." Thalia says sighing. "Ok we will take them with us, but only if they follow our orderes!" Still riding on Nightdreams back she looks back at them. "Come on you two! Only because we are so nice we will let you go with us so that you survive!" She yells at them. Her black her is waving in the wind like silk and her silver strains glittered in the shallow glow of the moon. I hold out my hand to Lyliana. "Do you want to ride or drive in the chariot?"
Lara
Lara

Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next