CIS Girl Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 22 on Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:55 am

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Percy Jackson RPG

5 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Percy Jackson RPG - Page 4 Empty Re: Percy Jackson RPG

Post by Lara Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:13 pm

"Na he is no big problem. No brain only fighting fighting fighting he has no strategys!" Thalia rolled her eyes. Yumm, Yumm, do I get Ares to eat? PLEASE!!!! Poison pleaded with huge round eyes. "Stop that Poison! You know I HATE cute things so it wont to any good." she sighed. "Just kill bothe of these girls except for my sister, but only because I am sooo nice," she said. "YES father KILL THEM!!!!" she screamed happily.
Lara
Lara

Aquarius

Number Of Posts : 103
First Day here : 2015-09-05
Place : Denmark

Back to top Go down

Post by Amélie Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:15 pm

Lyliana stared at her sis. "You say areas is only about fighting and has no breain? You are the right one to say that Thalia!!!" Rolling Eyes
Amélie
Amélie
Admin

Virgo

Number Of Posts : 120
First Day here : 2015-09-04
Place : Land Of Awesomeness

https://girlsclub.danskforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicia Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:23 pm

"you are so mean"
Felicia
Felicia

Scorpio

Number Of Posts : 23
First Day here : 2015-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica LOL Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:30 pm

YOU WILL NOT KILL ME SMELLY DEAD LORD ANNA SCREAMED. My dad is more awesome than you Mr Dead. Your kids will need me or they will die.
Veronica LOL
Veronica LOL

Number Of Posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:39 pm

"What are you trying to say by that hm?!" she looked at her sis with her ice blue eyes and then turned her back towards the girls and faced Hades. "Come on dad kill those two!"
Lara
Lara

Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica LOL Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:52 pm

No you will not kill me I am starting not to like you Tahlia you smell like death and you and not very kind.
Veronica LOL
Veronica LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:41 pm

"Well Fishface I don't like you either and now get out of the Underworld!" She turned to Lylie. "Sis I am not going on the quest if THEY are going!" "Come on Poison lets get out of here!" Thalia and Poison raced to the nearest wall and everything turned dark. Only a few seacond after they in the middle of Camp Half-Blood. Everyone was staring at her as she rode on her huge hellhound through camp. "What?!" she snapped.
Lara
Lara

Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica LOL Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:16 pm

Lets just get out of here lylie I hate this place Anna groaned
Veronica LOL
Veronica LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Amélie Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:09 pm

Lyliana looked at her dad pleadingly and said: "Das, I dont want to wake up with a grendade in my bed. And that sword sends people to tartarus!" Hades shruged. "So what?" Lyliana jumped up and pushed hades sword aside with hers. "You are NOT sending my quest buddies to tartarus, dude!" Hades looked at her with eyes that seemed to burn with anger. "You dare not listen to me?" he bellowed? Lyliana pushed the sword to the side und pushed Anna out of the way. She pressed her sword against hades, and black mist curled up around the two blade. Hades stumebld back in surprise and Lyliana used the chance to grab Dina and Anna and hawl them and her into a wall. The last they heard was Hades scream of anger. The three girls appeared back in camp. Lyliana broke down to her knees on the ground and beried er face in her hands. Now my dad hates me! was all she could think.
Amélie
Amélie
Admin

Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica LOL Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:37 pm

Well to your defence your dad is not a very understandable person very violent and not very welcoming so I do not see your problem.
Veronica LOL
Veronica LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Amélie Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:40 pm

Lyliana glares at Anna, and the same fire you saw in hades eyes now burns in his daughters. "I just saved your worthless life, fish face. Dont you know the feeling when all you want is your godly parent to have time for you?" A tear glitters in her eyes as she stands up and runs away into the monster forest, the tiny black kitten running after her
Amélie
Amélie
Admin

Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:01 pm

Thalia loved this feeling of power. She was chasing Half-Blood Campers on the back of her huge Hellhound named Poison which can Shadowtrave and change size. "You are now under MY control you useless Campers!" she screamed. "Bow to me NOW!" Yeah bow to us now you weaklings! Right boss? Poison barked. "Jup totally correct." Thalia replied. The campers started kneeling. "Yeah suckers! Wohooo!" she said teasingly.
Lara
Lara

Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Amélie Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:04 pm

Then The campers stood up as chiron walked onto the clearing. He did a horse bow to Thalia and said. "Its time to get ready for your quest. Do you need anything else from us? Food? Horses? Magical Itams?"
Amélie
Amélie
Admin

Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:06 pm

"Hm... I would like to be queen of the world that would be it then." she replied. "And then when I am queen I will NOT go on this quest! 'U agree Poison?" The Hellhound barked happily, You are the best, boss!
Lara
Lara

Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Amélie Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:09 pm

Chrion looked at her, as if thinking: "Dude, shes just like her dad!" instead he said: "Well, after the quest, if you survive, you would have to talk with zeus about the queen of the world thingi but I heard that the quest survivors will become imortal gods. I thik godess of hellhounds or sceletons would fit you. So, do you need anything we can give you?"
Amélie
Amélie
Admin

Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:12 pm

"No I want it NOW or else I will NOT go!" Thalia screamed. "And now KNEEL before ME!!!" the Camperst started kneeling again. My boss is the best, my boss is the best! Poison said. "Yeah I know I am the best." she said happily.
Lara
Lara

Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Amélie Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:18 pm

The campers stood up again when thunder shook the sky. A bolt of lighting hit the ground next to Thalia. Her hair stood up straight as the electricitie shot through the air. A man in a golden Toga walked towards her. With a deep voice he said: "Thalia, if you go on this quest you will become an imortal goddes, if you survive the second quest as well. You will become undieing and have golden blood. Infact, you can become the goddess of blood if you wish so. This is only if you survive the quest. I dont think you will, your only a puny demigod. But perhabs you may proove me wronge, as unlikly as it seems. Oh and your dad has a present for you." He handen her something wrapped in black silk. As she moved the silk apart, a glow filled the air. Inside the silk lay a sword made of dark metal that glowed silvern. The handel was made of pure silver, with a shining blood red ruby stuck inside. Its tip was sharp as a needel. It seemed to weigh nothing in Thalias hand. But then it just disapeared again. "Take the time to choose a name for it. When you suceed the first quest you will get this sword." With these words Zeus vanished, taking the sword with him.
Amélie
Amélie
Admin

Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:25 pm

"OK FINE I WILL GO ON YOUR QUEST THUNDERDUDE!" she shouted. "AND NOW campers KNEEL infront of ME!" You'll be the best godess ever! From now on you are my blood Godess! Poison howled happily. "I know, I know." Thalia said with powerfull voice. "KNEEL!!!" The campers started kneeling again. "Oh and one more thing after becoming godess of blood I will take over the world!"
Lara
Lara

Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Amélie Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:29 pm

The campers then relized it was stupid kneeling to this wird girl and just walked away. Chiron said: "You should start packing. Here!" He threw her a backpack. "WHat is that?" she asked rudly. Chriron patiantly said: "A magic back pack that has a unlimited storage."
Amélie
Amélie
Admin

Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:39 pm

"HEY campers come BACK NOW!!!" Yo Thalia I don't think they will come back and they are just stinking loosers so yeah just let them go. Poison said. But ehm... you arn't really going on this quest are you? "Well then I wouldn't become a godess." You are so right boss! The Hellhound replied.
Lara
Lara

Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica LOL Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:39 pm

Liyana come on Anna says running after her. I have never seen my dad I mean you have at least you have seen yours. Not all people like you like me or your dad I mean I don't even remember who my mum is. You at least know your dad is a violent brat I don't how my dad acts.
Veronica LOL
Veronica LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Amélie Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:53 pm

"Yeah, I am totually happy to have a violant dead man as a dad! And by the way, your dad is this hawai guy who loves swimming and who is really nice compared with Hades!" Lyliana takes out a sword and slashes it against a tree. The trunk turn black and the leaves fall of. "And my mom is dead!"
Amélie
Amélie
Admin

Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Katja:D Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:01 pm

The newcomer, Persephone walked over and introduced herself "Hi I'm Persephone. You know like the greek goddess, I'm new.
Katja:D
Katja:D

Number Of Posts : 8
First Day here : 2015-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Amélie Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:02 pm

Chiron stared at Persephone. "What? a third new person?"
Amélie
Amélie
Admin

Virgo